7 Gifs That Keep on Giving (AKA, What to Expect in SarahNicole’s Emails)Posted on November 07, 2014
I love working at an ad agency. Even though we work exclusively with Higher Ed clients, no day is ever the same, and the work is always challenging. One of the best parts of working at CCA is that we are a team of vastly different personalities who actually like and look out for each other. This results in an office culture that enables each of us to give 110% day in and day out, and no one ever feels like they’re “goin’ it alone.”
A key element in this? Humor. We laugh with each other, (and at each other), especially during the most stressful of days. One of my favorite ways to help lighten things up… the gif! I unapologetically email and IM gifs in times of trouble like it’s my job. I wear cheesy like a badge of honor, and my gifs are no exception. So, without further adieu, I thought I’d share some of my favorite ones to blast out:
1) Upon discovering that “Reply All” was clicked instead of “Reply”
2) When every moment of the day is being spent in meetings
3) When someone who knows better asks a crazy question
4) When someone has been burning the midnight oil for days but is in denial about it
5) When the pitch goes well
6) When edits are made to the edits that were already edited
7) When Beer and Wine Friday has arrived at CCA
Note: I have to give credit where credit is due and share that the Tumblr, “This Advertising Life” did it first and continues to be a magnificent inspiration!
Think YOU should be on the receiving end of an awesome gif? Come join us. We’re hiring!