CCA Marketing InternPosted on March 10, 2021
We’re looking for a remote summer intern!
Creative Communication Associates (CCA), a business unit of Noodle, is a national leader in higher education branding and marketing. From the Ivy League to large public universities to small private colleges to specialty schools, CCA’s nearly 40 years of strategic and creative expertise has built some of the best brands in higher education today. Our services include market research, brand and identity development, award-winning multi-platform creative and content development, media planning and buying, and enrollment marketing campaigns. CCA is headquartered in Troy, New York.
About the Internship Program
Our remote program is scheduled to start June 1, 2021.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the cohort is full. Noodle interns are paid $18/hour and work an average of 40 hours per week. If you are applying to our internship program, you must have proper authorization to work in the U.S. for the duration of the program.
About the Role
The CCA internship is an opportunity for motivated applicants to develop marketing skills and agency experience by working closely with CCA’s content and client services teams. Interns will gain experience in social media, agency marketing efforts, blogging, and project and account coordination.
CCA interns will work closely with their manager, collaborating cross-functionally among teams as necessary.
As our CCA Intern you will:
- Assist in managing CCA’s social media platforms with the goals of increasing visibility, sharing information, and building community
- Help us generate ideas and execute on initiatives—outside of organic social—that market and position CCA as a leading higher education agency
- Contribute research and blog posts for CCA’s website, as well as distribution ideas, to continue to position CCA as an authority in higher ed marketing
- Get to learn a bit about each of the different departments within a marketing agency, including creative, media, client services, and strategy
- Support the client service and project management team with account coordination tasks, ultimately helping to keep client projects on strategy, on time, and on budget
As part of the CCA/Noodle community, you will also be able to take part in remote company-wide meetings and gatherings and are encouraged to learn from Noodlers across all our teams and companies, not just your own.
For the majority of the program, interns from all departments will have the opportunity to take part in weekly leadership talks or workshops aimed at providing practical advice for career growth and expanding intellectual horizons. Planned topics include personal branding, design thinking, personal finance, job search strategy, and more.
We’re looking for self-starters who are not afraid to ask questions, communicate openly, and can proactively find ways to help their team solve problems.
- are community-oriented; they have a group-first mentality, are generous with their time and energy, and always express gratitude for their teammates’ contributions
- are intellectually curious
- are comfortable working in collaborative environments online
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- are comfortable creating documentation in industry-standard software (Google Docs/MS Office, presentation software, spreadsheets, text-based documents)
- can effectively manage their schedules and projects
- have a growth mindset
If this looks like you, please apply with a note on why we’re a good match along with your most recent CV! We look forward to seeing your name.
Why Work With Us?
An internship at CCA/Noodle will challenge both your industry knowledge and ability to work in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly scaling company. As we grow, we expect every employee—from intern to CEO—to own and propel projects with real impact. Our summer internship program is built for highly-motivated, positive, disciplined individuals who are not afraid to fail.
We offer an array of professional work opportunities across our teams, and this year we’ll have a focus on how to build and thrive in a successful remote working environment. During your time at CCA/Noodle, you will be mentored by some of our best and brightest, challenged with projects that have lasting impact on our business function, and will present a capstone project with your cohort’s recommendations to our executive team.
As part of the Noodle family, CCA is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.