Senior Digital Marketing StrategistPosted on June 25, 2021
Creative Communication Associates (CCA), a business unit of Noodle, is a national leader in higher education branding and marketing. From the Ivy League to large public universities to small private colleges to specialty schools, CCA’s nearly 40 years of strategic and creative expertise has built some of the best brands in higher education today. Our services include market research, brand and identity development, award-winning multi-platform creative and content development, media planning and buying, and enrollment marketing campaigns. CCA is headquartered in Troy, New York.
CCA is looking for an experienced and results-driven Senior Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team of talented higher education marketing professionals. This individual will have a passion for digital marketing and experience with the breadth and depth of digital marketing channels and technologies that will drive our clients’ business goals and objectives. The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist will lead this function area of our agency and build upon our team’s reputation of proven success, expanding our engagements to deliver increased value.
AS OUR SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST YOU WILL:
- Manage and monitor online advertising campaigns for CCA clients
- Combine PPC, SEM, SEO, analytics, and digital marketing experience into clear, concise, and actionable recommendations for our clients
- Understand and leverage Google Analytics for tracking and reporting (with integration and dashboard set up with Data Studio)
- Analyze and report on data and trends, evaluating performance across integrated touchpoints in the student recruitment marketing funnel and providing optimization recommendations and insights to internal teams and clients
- Dive deep into client data and create effective stories that help demonstrate value and drive projects forward
- Assist in building inbound marketing plans for both the agency and its clients
- Collaborate with account, media, and creative teams on developing and executing digital campaigns that work as part of broader client initiatives. Provide training and support on digital marketing strategy to these teams, as appropriate
- Evaluate, improve, and support new and existing client campaign set up with Google Tag Manager
- Communicate regularly with clients, strategically advising on the best solution(s) to achieve their goals across search, display, social, content and other inbound marketing techniques
- Lead client discovery, market research, and competitive analysis to devise comprehensive and integrated digital strategies
- Prepare regular client reports and provide new and creative recommendations for improvements and best practice solutions
- Stay up-to-date with changing technology and think constantly about how to best leverage the latest technological developments for our clients
- Develop detailed strategy documentation including personas, user journeys, competitive analyses, and communications/student journey flow diagrams
- Identify opportunities to improve and streamline process so we can produce better work while improving efficiency
- Manage relationships with all freelancers/outside firms in digital/web development
- Collaborate with the wider team to help the agency grow this area of its business practice.
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Google Analytics/Google Data Studio/Google BigQuery/Google Cloud Functions
- Marketing automation platforms (CCA currently uses HubSpot)
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- All forms of digital media, including AdWords, Facebook/Instagram, Bing, Twitter, programmatic display and audio, OTT, and LinkedIn
- Working with and communicating directly to clients, prospects, and partners
- Bonus: Working knowledge of Slate, Understanding accessibility and security compliance, Familiarity with Webflow & Unbounce
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of professional digital experience, preferably at an agency
- Higher education experience is a plus
- Remote work arrangement is possible
- Competitive salary
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + paid holidays + paid sick leave + summer Fridays
- Monthly Gym Reimbursement and Membership to premium medical services like One Medical and Eden Health
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth – we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company
As part of the Noodle family, CCA is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
MORE ABOUT NOODLE:
Noodle helps universities bring programs online with flexibility, transparency, alignment, efficiency, and joy. That’s why more top universities chose Noodle last year than all other online program managers combined. Noodle comprises a passionate team of technologists, educators, and experts.
With the potential to transform higher education, online learning is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest-growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 35% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched each semester.