Ask Us Anything: 2022 AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher EducationPosted on October 27, 2022
From November 6 to the 8th, CCA will be at Booth 111 at the 2022 AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education—this year in National Harbor, MD.
It’s a conference we look forward to every year, and whether we’re presenting, attending panels, dining out with our partners, or meeting potential new ones, we enjoy every single second of being surrounded by people who believe in higher ed as much as we do.
Planning on being at AMA, too?
Here’s who you’ll find at CCA’s booth this year, along with a sampling of questions and topics we’d be happy to chat about.
Come say hi, grab some swag, and let’s talk!
Darcy Sokolewicz, EVP & Media
- Find out the top-converting social platform for all our clients
- Learn how we help our clients jump significantly in rankings using paid media
- See what sponsored content can do for your school
- Ask her which true crime shows are worth watching 😱
David Moore, Creative Director
- Get ideas for making your print pieces work harder
- Learn how to best organize your photo and video assets
- Look into our creative process
- Ask about his bagpiping skills 🏴
Lauren Herrington, VP, Client Services
- Walk away with a better idea of average budgets in higher ed
- See how our clients’ Fall Open Houses went
- Ask about the most random ways clients have utilized retainers
- Find out what popular music video you can see her in 🎶
Melissa Fiorenza, AVP, Content Strategy
- Get on-the-spot content marketing ideas
- Find out how to generate more content with limited resources
- Learn copywriting best practices
- Ask about her elevator ride with Diane Keaton 🤩
Clare Hall, Dir. of Business Development
- Find out what makes CCA different
- Ask about her favorite RFPs
- Hear about the biggest lessons we’ve learned in 40+ years of experience
- Get advice for your next trip to New Orleans 🍤
Don’t want to wait until AMA?